I just read what the guys developing the Kiko Calendar/PIM app have accomplished in the past month: http://kiko.infogami.com/blog/
I think it remarkable, above all because they're really doing a lot of lateral thinking about how people interact with contacts and info. I just wish the private ICS file format was already implemented. I've now established that Spongecell works with the iCal viewer in Netvibes, but Spongecell is rustic in comparison with Kiko and Google Calendar is Neanderthal.
This area of calendar-PIMs also looks exciting because it's one of the few where there's a real chance of getting money via add-ins and add-ons. For example, think of calendar and contact sharing by the Smartphone-equipped in a disco or concert hall -- who's going for pizza or is up for a rave?
Isn't it odd how Google is falling behind? The google.com/ig portal now looks so old, their page creator is retarded and their chat system is no worldbeater.
Technorati Tags: Kiko, Google
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment