skip to main | skip to sidebar

Flux ... flexible?

I alternately enthuse and get disgusted with Firefox, Flock, codecs, the new web and girls. But I always love orchids.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Now trying Zoundry

Now it's Zoundry I'm trying for Blogger.com . Something seems to be screwed up and prevents posts getting Technorati pinged.

Technorati : Technorati, Zoundry, blogging
Del.icio.us : Technorati, Zoundry, blogging
Ice Rocket : Technorati, Zoundry, blogging

Posted by Flux at 9:15 PM

2 comments:

MechApe said...

Hello !
I just wondering did you found out what was wrong with Zoundry pinging ?
Is it still a problem ?

9:23 AM
MechApe said...

And ... one more question.
How I can leave a trackback to this post ?

9:28 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (19)
    • ▼  May (14)
      • Yahoo Launchcast -- a threat to iPods & satellite ...
      • FLAC is for future-proofing
      • AAC with MediaCoder and Rockbox
      • Nerotunes for musicphones
      • Now trying Zoundry
      • How an 83-yr-old likes Flock
      • Another stupid gecko trick
      • Stylish extension; Netvibes abuilding
      • Museum of Modern Beta (republish from LJ)
      • NeroTunes (republish from LJ)
      • Kiko (republished from LJ)
      • Zohowriter -- social Web 2.0 PIMs (republish of LJ)
      • Sites galore (reposted from LJ)
      • Goodbye LJ, hello Blogspot
    • ►  March (5)

Archives

  • <$BlogArchiveName$>
  • Current Posts

Links

  • Your link here
  • Your link here
  • Your link here

Previous Posts

  • <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>

About Me

Flux
View my complete profile